What Is Maca Root?
The Maca Plant - Known Scientifically As Lepidium Meyenii - Is Sometimes Referred To As Peruvian Ginseng.
It Mainly Grows In The Andes Of Central Peru - In Harsh Conditions And At Very High Altitudes — Above 13 - 000 Feet (4 - 000 Meters).
Maca Is A Cruciferous Vegetable And Therefore Related To Broccoli - Cauliflower - Cabbage And Kale.
HOW TO USE MACA ROOT:
You can add maca powder to smoothies, juices, oatmeal, baked goods, energy bars, and more. It has a nutty, butterscotch-like taste, so it pairs well with many sweeter flavors.
BENEFITS OF MACA ROOT :
- Maca Root Increases The Blood Oxygen Content In The Entire Body
- Enhance Fertility
- Maca Root Is A Powerful Adaptogen Root And Has The Ability Help The Body Deal With Stresses
- Rich In Calcium - Magnesium - Phosphorous - Potassium - Sulphur - Sodium And Iron - Zinc - Iodine - Copper - Selenium - Magnesium - Silicon
- Rich In Vitamins B1 - B2 - C And E
- Enhances Strength - Stamina
- Enhances Endurance And Libido
- Supports The Endocrine System - Nervous System - Thyroid
- Supports Healthy And Balanced Hormonal Production